- The Ben-Gurion University of the Negev website collects information about the user through its application forms located on various pages of the website, insofar as the user chooses to submit their details using these forms. The details are provided to Ben-Gurion University of the Negev by the user and do not identify them personally when entering the site.
- The information may be stored in the customer management system of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and is used by Ben-Gurion University of the Negev only for the purpose of handling inquiries or contacting candidates for studies at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and for improving the service provided by the institution. The information is not passed on to third parties or any parties other than Ben-Gurion University of the Negev.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev is interested in sending you information from time to time via e-mail regarding its services, as well as marketing and advertising information related to the university or its services. Such information will only be sent to you if you have given your express consent, and at any time you can revoke your consent and cease receiving it.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev implements up-to-date information security systems and procedures throughout its sites. While these systems and procedures reduce the risks of unauthorized intrusion, they do not provide complete security. Therefore, the University does not warrant that its services will be immune from unauthorized access to information stored therein.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev occasionally uses remarketing with Google Analytics and Facebook to advertise on the Internet. Third-party providers, including Facebook and Google, display the ads of Ben-Gurion University of the Negev on websites around the Internet.
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev and third-party vendors, including Facebook and Google, use first-party cookies (such as Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as DoubleClick cookies) together to inform the University of the traffic on the site, in order to optimize pages on the site and to display, from time to time, ads based on the previous visits of the users on the site.
- According to the Privacy Protection Law, 5741-1981, any person is entitled to review the information held on them in a database.
- In the event that material changes are made to this policy in the instructions regarding the use of personal information that you have provided, a notice will be published on the website's home page.