1. M. Feingold, 1984, Level Repulsion in Chaotic Time-Dependent Systems,Eds. K. Osterwalder and R. Stora, Proceedings of the Les Houches SummerSchool, Session XLIII, North-Holland, 1187-1188
2. M. Feingold, 1987, Ergodic Semiclassical Quantum Mechanics, Eds. E.R. Pike, H. Haken and L. Lugiato Chaos, Noise and Fractals, Adam Hilger ,Bristol, 55-75
3. M. Feingold, L. Kadanoff and O. Piro, 1987, A Way to Connect FluidDynamics to Dynamical Systems: Passive Scalars, Eds. A.J. Hurd, D.AWeitz and B.B. Mandelbrot, Fractal Aspects of Materials: DisorderedSystems, Materials Research Society, Pittsburgh, 203-205.
4. M. Feingold, L. P. Kadanoff and O. Piro, 1988, Diffusion of PassiveScalars in Fluid Flows: Maps in Three Dimensions, Eds. R. Jullien,L. Peliti, R. Rammal and N. Boccara , Universalities in Condensed Matter,Springer Proc. Phys., Springer, Berlin, 236-241
5. M. Feingold, L.P. Kadanoff and O. Piro, 1989, Transport of Passive Scalars: KAM Surfaces and Diffusion inThree-Dimensional Liouvillian Maps, Eds. E. Tirapequi and D. Villarroel, Instabilities and Nonequilibrium Structures ,D. Reidel, Dordrecht, 37-51
6. M. Feingold, 1992, Banded Random Matrix Ensembles, Eds. P. Cvitanovic ,I. Percival and A. Wirzba, Quantum Chaos - Quantum Measurement ,Kluwer, Dordrecht, 167-176.
7. J. H. E. Cartwright and M. Feingold and O. Piro, 1995, Dynamically Diffusive Lagrangian Trajectories in Time-Periodic Three-DimensionalFlows, Eds. H. Peerhossaini and A. Provenzale, Heat TransferEnhancement by Lagrangian Chaos and Turbulence, Univ. Nantes, 101-7.
8. M. Feingold and D.M. Leitner, 1995, Semiclassical Localization in TimeIndependent K-Systems, Eds. G. Casati and H. Cerdeira, Chaos in Mesoscopic Systems, Proccedings of the Miniworkshop on Nonlinearity: Chaos in Mesoscopic Systems & the Adriatico Research Conference on Mesoscopic Systems and Chaos: A Novel Approach,World Scientific, Singapore, 139-148.
9. J. H. E. Cartwright and M. Feingold and O. Piro, 1999, An Introduction to Chaotic Advection, eds H. Chate & E. Villermaux, Mixing: Chaos and Turbulence, Proceedings of the "NATO Advanced Study Institute on Mixing, Chaos and Turbulence", Kluwer, 307-342.