1. Burde G.I. Finite-amplitude convection produced in a modulated gravitational field. Fluid Dynamics, Vol.7, No.6, November-December 1972, 975-983.
2. Bourde G.I., Symanovskii I.B. Determination of the equilibrium boundaries of a two-layer system convection stability. J. Appl. Math. and Mech., Vol.43, No.6, 1979, 1091-1097.
3. Burde G.I. Convective auto-oscillations in the components of binary stars. Fluid Dynamics, Vol.16, No.2, March-April, 1981, 276-281.
4. Burde G.I. Stability of certain one-dimensional unsteady motions of a viscous heat-conducting gas. Fluid Dynamics, Vol.22, No.3, May-June 1987, 444-446.
5. Burde G.I. One selfmodelling solution of a problem on a planar laminar jet. J. Appl. Math. and Mech., Vol.51, No.5, 1987, 618-620.
6. Burde G.I., Burde T.M. Stability of the process of extrusion of a viscoelastic material from a conical channel. J. Engng. Phys., Vol.54, No.1, January 1988, 35-41.
7. Burde G.I. An exact solution of the Navier-Stokes equations. Fluid Dynamics, Vol.24, No.4, July-August 1989, 632-633.
8. Burde G.I. A class of solutions of the boundary layer equations. Fluid Dynamics, Vol.25, No.2, March-April 1990, 201-207.
9. Burde G.I. The construction of special explicit solutions of the boundary-layer equations. Steady flows. Quart. J. Mech. Appl. Math., Vol.47, Pt.2, 1994, 247-260.
10. Burde G.I. The construction of special explicit solutions of the boundary-layer equations. Unsteady flows. Quart. J. Mech. Appl. Math., Vol.48, Pt. 4, 1995, 611-633.
11. Burde G.I., Zangvil A. and Lamb P.J. On estimating the role of local evaporation in precipitation for two-dimensional regions. Journal of Climate, Vol. 9, 1996, No. 6, 1328-1338.
12. Burde G. I. New similarity reductions of the steady state boundary layer equations. J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., Vol. 29, 1996, No. 8, 1665-1683.
13. Burde G.I. Semigeostrophic frontogenesis in the presence of Newtonian cooling. Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, Vol. 56, 1999, No. 21, 3774-3788.
14. Burde G.I. and Zangvil A. On the estimation of regional precipitation recycling. I. Review of recycling models. Journal of Climate, Vol. 14, 2001, No. 12, 2497-2508.
15. Burde G. I. Potential symmetries of the nonlinear wave equation utt = (uux)x and related exact and approximate solutions. J. Phys. A: Math. Gen., Vol. 34, 2001, 5355-5371.
16. Burde G.I., Morozovsky E. and Gutman L.N. A bulk
theory for air mass motion along a high
mountain ridge. Boundary Layer Meteorology, Vol. 103, 2002, 177-204.