Tel: 972-(0)8-477 073
Fax: Int.972-(0)8-472 813
Born: 1932, Latvia
Ph.D.: 1964, Riga Technical University
1) Probabilistic approaches to mechanisms investigation. Kinematic and
dynamic accuracy of cam, gear and other mechanisms.
2) Adaptive vibration control. Investigation and creation of adaptive mechanisms. Machine dynamics.
3) Creativity in engineering, formulation of some creativity processes, computerized simulation of creativity. Design. Aoutomated machinery design.
4) Microkinematics, micro - displacements, micro - manipulation.
5) Engineering Education problems.
* adaptive vibrations damping, for instance, of a manipulator arm;
* dynamic computation of branched mechanisms for automatic manufacturing machines;
* investigation and development of high precision (upto 0.1-0.02 micrometers), manually and numerically controlled tools and coordinate tables for metal cutting machines;
* acceleration measuring probes for up to 6 degrees of freedom.
Back to :[ Mechanical Engineering Home Page ]