1. Portman, V., Sandler, B.Z. , 1997, Design for Micromanipulation in 3D Space, Proc. 11th ICED-97, Tampere, A.Riitahuhta, ed, Tampere University.
2. Portman, V., Sandler, B.Z., 1999, High-Stiffness Precision Actuator for Small Displacements, Int. Journal of Machine Tools & Manufacture, 39/5: 823 – 837.
3. Portman, V., Sandler, B.Z., 1999, Rigid 6x6 Parallel Platform for Precision 3D Micromanilulation, IFToMM 10th World Congress on the Theory of Machines and Mechanisms, Oulu, Finland, June 20 - 24, vol. 2, pp. 828-834.
4. Portman, V.T., Sandler, B.-Z., and Zahavi, E., 2000, "Rigid 6 x 6 Parallel Platform for Precision 3-D Micromanipulation: Theory and Design Application," IEEE Transactions on Robotics and Automation, 16/6, pp. 629-643.
5. Portman, V.T., Sandler, B.-Z., and Zahavi, E., 2001, "Rigid 6-DOF Platform for Precision 3D Micromanipulation," Int. J. of Machine Tools and Manufacture, 41/9, pp. 1229-1250.
6. Portman, V., Sandler, B.Z., 1995, Microactuators for nanotechnological applications based on the phenomenon of contact deformations, CONTACT MECHANICS 95, Wessex Institute of Technology, UK, Universita di Ferrara, Italy, Computational Mechanics Publications, Southampton Boston, pp. 81-90.
Working model of an Elastic Tool Holder for High Precision Machining device
installed in the OCUMA CNC lathe for external machining.
Sample of a machined part and its draft. The numbers on the right are deviations of the diameters from the initial diameter( d=35.872mm)