Lecture: Sunday 12:00-14:00, Rm 137, building 90|
Exercise group 1: Monday 16:00-18:00, Rm 122 Geology building
Exercise group 2: Monday 18:00-20:00, Rm 122 Geology building
Alon Ziv |
Rm 231 Geology building
Office hours: the door is open
60% 3xQuiz |
20% Reading assignments - required to hand-in 70%
20% 2xField reports 00% Students are required to hand-in 70% of all the lab assignments
1) Means, W.D. (1976). Stress and Strain, 339 p. Springer-Verlag. |
2) RAMSAY, J.G. and HUBER, M.I. (1983). The Techniques of Modern Structural Geology. Vol. 1: Strain Analysis. 307 p. Academic Press.
3) RAMSAY, J.G. and HUBER, M.I. (1987). The Techniques of Modern Structural Geology. Vol. 2: Folds and Fractures. 393 p. Academic Press.
4) TWISS, R.J. and MOORE, E.M. (1992). Structural Geology. 532 p. Freeman.
1) Exercise attendance is mandatory.
2) The final grade of students who miss one of the quizzes for acceptable reasons, i.e. according to the academic code (takanon), will be calculated according to the grades of the remaining quizzes.