Prof. Moshe Shachak
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- How organisms act as ecosystem engineers in the Negev Desert.
- The dynamics of patch formation in semi-arid systems.
- Effects of patchiness, resource flow, and productivity on biodiversity.
- The effects of shrub clear cutting on landscape productivity and diversity.
The effect of water enriched patches on termite population and activity.
- the Course: "Introductory to Physics
- Snails and nutrient cycling in semi-deserts.
- The effect of grazing on bio diversity.
- Plant recovery after disturbance.
Mitrani Department of Desert Ecology,
Blaustein Institute for Desert Research,
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Sede Boker Campus 84990