Dr. Yaron Ziv
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Population Ecology: species interactions and coexistence.
- Community Ecology: the role of habitat distribution and arrangement in community organization.
- Landscape Ecology: effects of the physical environment on the organization of communities.
- Conservation Biology: use of landscape-scale modeling for providing management policies.
- Habitat specificity and determinants of body-size distribution of Israeli mammals.
- Effects of spatial variables on rodent community structure in a heterogeneous landscape.
- Effect of seed enrichment on the competition between ants and rodents in sandy habitats of Israel.
Deptartment of Life Sciences,
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Beer Sheva 84105