Dr. Dina Zilberg
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Various topics related to aquatic animal health, including:
- Parasitic, bacterial and viral diseases in fish and shrimps.
- Management practices to improve fish and shrimp health in aquaculture operations.
- Fish immunology, including systemic and mucosal immunity.
- Exploration of natural products for the treatment of fish diseases.
- Development of biofilters for aquaculture.
- Monitoring the effect of chemicals and antibiotics on the function of biofilters.
Dept.: Dryland Biotechnologies
J. Blaustein Institute for Desert Research
Sede Boqer Campus 84990, Israel
Tel: 972-7-6596818 ; Fax: 972-7-6596802