Dr. Raya Vulkan
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Reuse of Bio-solids (organic wastes, sewage sludge etc) as amendment for agricultural soils.
- Characterization of heavy metals chemical species in soil amended with bio-solids and in contaminated soils.
- Transport of heavy metals in soil.
- Irrigation with brackish water; long-term effects of irrigation with saline water and effluents.
- Transport of sludge borne heavy metals in desert soils.
- The use of sewage sludge for the amendment of arid zone soils.
- Long term influence of brackish water irrigation on desert soils.
The Wyler Department of Dryland Agriculture
J. Blaustein Institute for Desert Research
Sede Boqer Campus 84990, Israel
Tel: 972-8-6596894, Fax: 972-8-6596742