Dr. Zeev Ronen
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Biodegradation of heterocyclic and halo-aromatic pollutants.
- Bioremediation of contaminated soil, wastewater and groundwater.
- Transport of bacteria in soil and groundwater.
- Microbial ecology of arid soil.
- Biodegradation activity of bacteria adhered to fractured chalk.
- Factor affecting survival of bacteria introduced into desert soil.
- Bioremediation of soil contaminated with explosives.
- Simulation of bacteria transport in a meso-scale aquife model.
Dept. of Environmental Hydrology and Microbiology
J. Blaustein Inst. for Desert Research
BGU, Sede-Boker 84990, Israel