Prof. Berry Pinshow
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Energy and water exchange between animals and the environment.
- Respiration, thermoregulation, and osmoregulation, and migrating birds.
- Blood-gas transport.
- The effects of body size on CO2 tolerance in burrowing desert mammals.
- Hydration condition in freshly landed migrating birds.
- Water metabolism and plasma volume maintenance in desert birds.
Mitrani Department for Desert Ecology,
Blaustein Institute for Desert Research
and Department of Life Sciences
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
Sede Boker Campus 84990