Dr. Ariel Novoplansky
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Phenotypicplasticity of developmental hierarchies in plants.
- Neighbor perception and developmental strategies of roots in higher plants.
- Drought-responsive genes in populations from desert habitats.
- Developmental strategies of plants under variable environmental conditions.
- Morphogenetical controls of plants to within-plant environmental heterogeneity.
- Spectral perception and avoidance of potential competition in higher plants.
- The relative importance of resource spatial heterogeneity and pulsing in unproductive environments.
Mitrani Department of Desert Ecology
Blaustein Institute for Desert Research,
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Sede Boker Campus 84990