Dr. Boris Krasnov
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Community and population ecology of small mammals and ground-dwelling arthropods.
- Spatial use and social behavior of small mammals.
- Ecology of host-parasite (especially, rodent-flea) relationships.
- Ecology of isolated populations.
- The effect space use by rodents on their flea assemblages.
- The influence of temperature and humidity of the rate of development and survival of rodent fleas.
- Social behavior of Gerk billus gerbillus in isolated and main land populations.
Ramon Science Center,
Blaustein Inst. For Desert Research,
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev ,
P.O.Box 194, Mizpe Ramon 80600