Prof. Burt Kotler
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Optimal foraging decisions and tradeoffs of food and safety.
- Foraging games between predators and prey.
- Mechanisms of species coexistence.
- Applying foraging theory to conservation biology.
- Foraging games between gerbils and their predators.
- Measuring habitat suitability in hyraxes and ibex in desert habitats.
- Using mechanisms of species coexistence as a management tool in desert mammalian herbivores
Mitrani Department of Desert Ecology,
Blaustein Institute for Desert Research,
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Sede Boker Campus 84990