Dr. Arnon Karnieli
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Remote sensing methodology and applications
- Geographic information systems
- Image processing
- Desertification monitoring
- Investigation of the spectral characteristics of the desertification processes, such as soil and vegetation degradation, salinity processes, etc.
- Assessing the temporal dynamics of desertification in selected area with respect to vegetation productivity, using satellite imagery
- Determination of the spectral relationship of soil and vegetation in arid environment
The Remote Sensing Laboratory
J. Blaustein Inst. for Desert Research
Ben Gurion Univ. of the Negev
Sede Boker Campus 84990, ISRAEL