Dr. Pnina Mutzafi-Haller
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Gender in cross-cultural perspectives
- Rural development in arid and semi-arid zones.
- The links between development projects and local, micro-realities.
- Gender and agriculture in the Middle East.
- Community and gender in the Negev
feminist theories and their applicability to methods of field research
- Work on gender relations in Negev communities in Israel.(including research on Arab women in the Negev, women in moshavim, in development towns etc.
- Sociological evaluation of development projects in the Third World. (Mainly, but not exclusively, in Burkina Faso and other West and southern African arid zones.) ethnographic fieldwork in Israel on issues linking class, ethnic and gender divisions
Social Studies Unit
Department of Man in the Desert
J. Blaustein Inst. For Desert Research
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Sede Boker Campus, 84990, Israel
Phone: +972-8-659-6866 Fax: 972-8-659-6867