Prof. Anatoly Gitelson
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Remote sensing of environment: water quality and vegetation status
- Non-destructive estimation of chlorophyll content in plant leaves;
- Real time monitoring of algae density in bioreactors;
- Technique for estimation of absorbed photosynthetic active radiation by higher plants;
- Remote monitoring of inland water quality;
- Remote estimation of pigment composition in higher plants and phytoplankton.
Energy and Environmental Physics
Remote Sensing Lab
J. Blaustein Inst. for Desert Research
BGU, Sede-Boker 84990, Israel