Arch. Yair Etzion
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Thermal comfort in buildings
- Energy in buildings
- Passive heating of buildings
- Passive cooling of buildings
- Design tools
- Climate and energy related urban design issues
- Building materials
- Impact of architectural research on the professional community
- Increasing awareness for environmental issues in the public and the professional community
- Examination of professional practices and their adequacy in responding to environmental and sustainability issues.
- Improved techniques of radiative and evaporative cooling.
Department of Man in the Desert
The Desert Architecture and Urban Planning Unit
J. Blaustein Inst. For Desert Research
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Sede Boker Campus, 84990, Israel
Phone: +972-8-659-6875 Fax: 972-8-659-6881