Prof. Allan A. Degen
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Energy and water needs of desert mammals and birds;
- Energy costs of reproduction and growth;
- Dietary selection in animals.
- Effect of secondary compounds and dietary quality on energy intake and dietary selection in grazing and caged
- Effect of energy and water intake on pregnancy and lactation in mammals or on egg laying in birds.
Desert Animal Adaptations and Husbandry,
J. Blaustein Inst. for Desert Research
BGU, Sede-Boker 84990, Israel