Dr. Amos Bouskila
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- The effects of the internal states of the animal on behaviors such as predator-avoidance.
- Modeling the decisions of both prey and predator in game theoretic and state variable models and testing their predictions experimentally.
- Development of mathematical models to describe the escape behavior of lizards from predators under different conditions.
- Comparison of the escape behavior of several lizard species from their predators (kestrels and snakes).
- Foraging mode of jumping spiders subject to predation risk.
Blaustein Institute for Desert Research,
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Sede Boker Campus 84990