Dr. Bert Boeken
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Diversity and productivity of desert plant communities in relation to landscape structure, ecosystem processes and disturbance.
- Seed movement and annual plant recruitment.
- Desertification, desert landscape management and restoration.
- Patterns of recruitment and growth of the common desert sub-shrub Atractylis serratuloides in relation to landscape heterogeneity and resource flow.
- Species diversity and productivity of annual plants after a severe drought in relation to shrub patches and crust encroachment.
Blaustein Institute for Desert Research,
Ben-Gurion University of the Negev,
Sede Boker Campus 84990