Dr. Pedro Berliner
Research Projects for M.Sc.
- Soil crusting and runoff generation in arid zones. Field trials and modeling. Evaporation from bare soil.
- Afforestation in arid zones using runoff. Effects of water availability in Runoff Agroforestry Systems (RAS) on the production of trees and intercrop. Field trials and modeling.
- Radiation penetration and radiation balances in RAS. Models of mass and energy balances in RAS systems.
- Evaporation of water from a ponded liman
- Effect of crusting on the infiltration process
Wyler Department of Dryland Agriculture,
J. Blaustein Institute for Desert Research
BGU, Sede-Boker 84990, Israel