Instructions for Submitting an Application
- Select a topic of interest and identify a prospective supervisor (detailed list of activities of faculty members can be found in http://www.bgu.ac.il/BIDR/bic/faculty.htm (Faculty Members)).
- Contact the selected faculty member, and develop a research program
- Applications can only be made online through http://gezer.bgu.ac.il/bcsc.
- In addition to the forms you filled in (Annex A,B,C,D), you are required to:
- send copies of diploma's and grade transcripts, as a PDF or WORD attachment, by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by Fax: +972-8-6596718
- send the Guidelines for Referee (Annex F) to three referees and attach to each of them an abstract of your thesis, proposed work program and a brief description of your future research aims.
The referees should be faculty members that have taught and/or worked with you. One of the referees should be your thesis advisor. It will be advantageous if one of the letters of recommendation is from a scientist familiar with your academic discipline but from another university.
- request the prospective BIDR host to submit the "BIDR Host Form" (Annex E) by email to our office - email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is March 17, 2013 and late or incomplete applications will not be accepted.